There’s truly nothing like the start of a fresh month. It’s like a mini-New Year’s every four weeks, full of new resolutions, refreshed motivation, and a slate free of setbacks.
Last month murdered me, and in turn, I tried to murder my list of unread books by making an ultra-long reading list and throwing myself into it.
In this beautiful new month, I’ve rediscovered that reading isn’t EVERYTHING. Deep breaths everybody. It’s summer, and that means that I can’t lock myself into a TBR that’s going to leave no time for anything else.
My TBR for this summery month includes on eBook, two ARC’s, four rereads, and a few staples of my unread shelf. I’m so antsy to finish my current read (A Conjuring of Light) so I can get into these selections.
What are you reading this month? What book are you most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments below!
- Chameleon in a Candy Store – Anonymous (Oxygen Thief Diaries #2)
- A Sin Such as This – Ellen Hopkins (Love Loves Beneath #2)
- The Order of the Phoenix – J.K. Rowling
- Burned – P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (House of Nigjt #7)
- Misery – Stephen King
- The Sirens of Titan – Kurt Vonnegut
- Mother Night – Kurt Vonnegut
- Our Kind of Cruelty – Araminta Hall
- The Last Wish – Andrzej Sapkowski
- As I Lay Dying – William Faulkner
- How to Walk Away – Katherine Center