Autumn is finally here, folks! Break out the pumpkin spice and apple cider; break out the boots and sweaters; break out the haunted houses and bonfires! It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Alright, so here’s the deal. Last month, I did a hefty amount of mood-reading. I fell so far off of my TBR track that I don’t even remember what books I was trying to read. I’m just going with the flow, and I’d like to keep it that way!
With that said, I still need some structure in my life. September is going to be an insane month. To sum up:
- I’m going to Riot Fest, Chicago’s amazing three-day punk/rock festival. (It’s my favorite thing in the whole world, and honestly, I’d be happy to live in a muddy tent on the festival grounds for the rest of my life.)
- I’m starting grad school. I’ll only have class two nights a week (I’m taking The History of the English Language and 19th Century Lit: The Godwin’s and the Shelley’s. Cue English nerd freak-out). But I’m bracing for a world of eustress.
- I’m moving! We’re moving into my boyfriend’s mom’s house (which is now his house, technically). It’s only three miles away fro r current apartment, but we have three years worth of stuff to sort through and move.
- Oh, and I’ll still be working full-time through it all.
All in all, reading might not take priority this month.
But I still have a ton of bookish bucket list goals I want to cross off, I’ve picked a few books that I’ve just been dying to read, with loads of fantasy and favorite authors to keep me motivated!
What are you reading this month? Tell me what’s on your list in the comments below!
- The Order of the Phoenix – J.K. Rowling
- Vengeful – V.E. Schwab
- This Savage Song – V.E. Schwab
- Caraval – Stephanie Garber
- Ghosted – Rosie Walsh
- Goodbye, Paris – Antsey Harris
- The Shape Of Water – Guillermo del Toro
- The Silence of the Girls – Pat Barker