The year is nearing its end, and I can already tell that the TBR forming in my head is over-ambitious. But does that ever really stop a bookworm?
I have a few bucket list books to cross off of my list before the year ends, so I hope I can make some progress in this stack. As my classes wind to their ends, I’m really confident that I can get my pleasure reading back on track again.
What are you most looking forward to reading this month?
- Tender Is the Night – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince – J.K. Rowling
- Girls Burn Brighter – Shobha Rao
- Sawkill Girls – Claire Legrand (as per the Monsters & Stranger Worlds Book Club!
- Out of Oz – Gregory Maguire
- City of Brass – S.A. Chakraborty
- Lady Chatterly’s Lover – D.H. Lawrence