It’s time for an old Windy City Bookshelf classic: a belated TBR blog post!
This month is already speeding away from me, and it won’t get any better when school starts up again next week. Here’s hoping I’ll find a good chunk of time to make it through my January TBR!
I’ve already been quite hard at work and finished my first two reads of 2019, so I feel like there’s a chance this is a good bookish sign for the rest of the month.
What are you most looking forward to reading this month?
God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater– Kurt Vonnegut The Tattooist of Auschwitz – Heather Morris
- The Map of Salt & Stars – Jennifer Zeynab Joukhadar
- Where the Crawdads Sing – Delia Owens
- The Girl They Left Behind – Roxanne Veletzos
- City of Fallen Angels – Cassandra Clare
- City of Lost Souls – Cassandra Clare