My name is Tyler, and I’m a bookworm from the beautiful city of Chicago! I recently received my degree in marketing at Roosevelt University, and I’ve been working at Pret A Manger for three years. I’m what they call a Coffee Champion, which basically means I, as a coffee specialist, teach and talk about coffee all day. Coffee coffee coffee. Yeah, I drink a lot of coffee.
I’ve always had a passion for books, and in November 2017, I reached out and channeled it into a blog! This site is dedicated to reviews, interviews, and all things bookish! If you ever would like to connect, I have links to my socials and contact information on my Contact Page.
I also write free-prose poetry, and, just for fun, I’ve included a Poetry Corner, where you can browse some of my musings if you’d like!
Here are some fast facts about me!
- City: Chicago, Illinois
- Age: 22
- Favorite Genres: Thrillers/Suspense/Mystery, Memoirs, Women’s Fiction, Poetry, Science Fiction and Fantasy.
- Favorite Authors: Paula Hawkins, J.K. Rowling, Chuck Palahniuk, Kurt Vonnegut, Ellen Hopkins, Gregory Maguire
- Favorite Poets: Olivia Gatwood, Patti Smith, Sylvia Plath, Rupi Kaur, Sabrina Benaim, Melissa Lozada-Oliva
- Favorite Musicians/Bands: Paramore, Banks, and Lorde
- Favorite Food: Mexican food (especially sopes)
- Pets: my beloved terrier mutt, Gravy Jones!