My name is Tyler, and I’m a bookworm from the beautiful city of Chicago! I’m currently studying to receive my master’s degree in English, with licensure in secondary education. I received my degree in marketing at Roosevelt University, and I’ve been working at Pret A Manger for three years. I’m what they call a Coffee Champion, which basically means I, as a coffee specialist, teach and talk about coffee all day. Coffee coffee coffee. Yeah, I drink a lot of coffee.
I’ve always had a passion for books, and in November 2017, I reached out and channeled it into a blog! This site is dedicated to reviews, interviews, and all things bookish! If you ever would like to connect, I have links to my socials and contact information on my Contact Page.
Here are some fast facts about me!
- City: Chicago, Illinois
- Age: 23
- Favorite Genres: Thrillers/Suspense/Mystery, Memoirs, Women’s Fiction, Poetry, Science Fiction, and Fantasy.
- Favorite Authors: Ray Bradbury, J.K. Rowling, V.E. Schwab, Kurt Vonnegut
- Favorite Poets: Olivia Gatwood, Patti Smith, Sylvia Plath, Rupi Kaur, Sabrina Benaim, Melissa Lozada-Oliva
- Favorite Musicians/Bands: Paramore, Banks, Lorde, Tom Petty, Deftones, Rubblebucket, Dua Lipa, Laura Stevenson, Remo Drive, Taking Back Sunday, etc.
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Pets: my beloved terrier mutt, Gravy Jones!
My Rating System:
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: I loved the book and I had no drawbacks or dislikes whatsoever.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: I really liked the book, but I found small details that could have been more enjoyable.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️: I enjoyed the book, but I found several things that bothered me.
- ⭐️⭐️: I didn’t like the book, but there were some enjoyable aspects.
- ⭐️: I didn’t like the book at all.